Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The best ADD toy

recently i discovered one of the the greatest things ever created by man! Decorative Grapes!!!! have  you ever played with those things? they are the best! they make a great combination of soft yet stiff, and yes that is what she said. Decorative Grapes are a great ADD toy because they are useful for so many things and they are of course squishy and fun to poke and obviously squish. Give an ADD/ADHD individual like myself some of those decorative grapes and you wont see them for days! weeks! months! they always be too busy the Decorative Grapes. you have probably heard enough about this amazing functional faux fruit, why not buy some and let me get back to mine, they are getting lonely!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, faux grapes are really an amazing toy. I was thinking if I buy you a Snuggie will you write a post about that too?

    ReplyDelete