Sunday, May 17, 2009

FUN WEEKEND!

sorry to all my viewers that i was unable to make posts while i was away for the weekend. in case you were wondering i did have a lot of fun! i woke up early in the mornings and fell asleep really late! i took my meds everyday early so thry would wear off earlier and i could  get hyper!! so i bought a few sodas and i was insanium in the cranium!!! i ran around. i made my high squeak noise. i jumped up and down. i spoke what ever came to mind!! and you know what?? I LOVE ADHD AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT. i used to be ashamed of my adhd and my meds were this big secret, but now if you call me that kid with ADHD it will not bother me in the slightest. you know what i will tell you? ill say to you " your jealous! and I know! you should really read my blog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment